PAN-SEARED PORK ON HERBED WHITE BEANS
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 can (15.5 oz.) S&W® Garbanzo Beans, drained
1 can (15 oz.) S&W Small White Beans, drained
1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
2 Tbsp. minced parsley
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut in 1/4-inch thick slices
1/2 cup chicken broth or dry white wine
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1. Cook onion and garlic in 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
2. Add beans, rosemary and parsley; cook 5 minutes. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
3. Heat remaining oil to same skillet. Season pork with garlic powder, salt and pepper, if desired. Add pork to skillet and cook over medium-high heat about 4 minutes per side.
4. Spoon warm beans onto serving dish. Arrange pork over beans; keep warm.
5. Add chicken broth and mustard to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat, scraping up browned bits from skillet. Pour over pork and white beans. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired.