EASY SPINACH LASAGNA
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
9 (2-inch) lasagna noodles
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 cans (14.5 oz. each) S&W® Recipe-Cut® Italian Recipe Diced Tomatoes
2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
2 cans (13.5 oz. each) S&W® Leaf Spinach
1 pkg. (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
3 cups (12 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Cook meat with undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce in skillet over medium-high heat, 7 minutes.
3. Drain spinach well, squeezing out excess liquid; chop and blend with ricotta cheese.
4. Layer 3 noodles, 1/3 spinach mixture, 1/3 tomato mixture, and 1/3 cheese in 9x12-inch baking dish. Repeat twice.
5. Bake at 350°F, 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with fresh basil or sliced green onions and serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
6 to 8 servings